A Diploma in Gerontology Health Care is vital considering the growing elderly population and their unique health needs.
Diploma in Events Management
The Diploma in Events Management programme content has been developed for people who are already part of or who wish to join the event industry. It is designed to provide students with the relevant knowledge, understanding and skills required in the professional field or towards an undergraduate degree.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Plan and implement all sizes of events.
- Learn about the legal side of events.
- Gain skills to manage volunteers and adhere to all relevant licensing requirements.
- Gain skills to produce a wide variety of events, whether for a multi-national company or your own business, and everywhere in between.
- Creative Events Design
- Financing of Events & Its Technologies
- Planning & Management of Events
- Legal Issues in Events
- Managing Event Organizations
- Business Communication
- Human Resource Management in Events
- Crowd Management
- Marketing of Events
- Managing and Financing Projects
- Corporate Events in the Hospitality Industry
- Research Methods/Project
Diploma in Wound Management offers a specialized programme addressing the need for healthcare professionals with expertise in wound care.
Studying animal care at Rushmore Business School is an excellent choice for someone looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career.