What we do with your data
Data protection officer
- Data protection officer: Meveen Appadu
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party links
This website may include links to third party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you:
- Information you give us: you may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information when applying for enrollment. The information you give us include your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, nationality, passport details, academic qualifications, career path, disabilities. Rushmore Business School will also collect information regarding the payment of fees.
- Information we collect about you: with regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
- Information about your visit: what you have viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information.
We may also collect, use, and share data such as statistical or demographics data for any purpose.
Recipients of your personal data
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal date from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees and other third parties who have a business need to know.
How long will Rushmore Business use your personal data?
We will only retain the personal information for as long as is necessary either to fulfil the purposes we collected it for or for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data is discarded when you closed your browser.