A Diploma in Gerontology Health Care is vital considering the growing elderly population and their unique health needs.
Level 4 Diploma in Spa & Salon Management
The aim of the Diploma in Spa & Salon Management is to equip candidates with the necessary knowledge and skills to enable them to manage a Spa or Salon environment effectively, be it for hairdressing, beauty, holistic, sports or spa therapies.
Assessment & Certification
- Certification is awarded by the Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC), which is the examining body of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC).
- CITBAC applies a rigid set of standards governing attendance, learning and examinations.
- Examinations will be conducted through assignments and will be moderated by International Examiners from CIBTAC.
- Management of Health, Safety and Security in the Salon
- Salon Management – (Finance, HR, Operations)
- Sales Management in the Hair & Beauty Sector
- Public Relations (PR) in the Hair & Beauty Sector
- Marketing in the Hair & Beauty Sector
Diploma in Wound Management offers a specialized programme addressing the need for healthcare professionals with expertise in wound care.
Studying animal care at Rushmore Business School is an excellent choice for someone looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career.