It consists of four 20 credit modules and one 40 credit module for qualified, experienced nurses to ‘top up’ their diploma to a degree in Nursing.
Diploma in Finance & Technology (FinTech)
The Diploma in FinTech is a course designed to provide a thorough empirical, theoretical and practical introduction to the field of finance and technology.
This course is ideal for all those who wish to pursue a career in the field of FinTech. It is also recommended for people already in the industry, currently working in the field of finance/with a background in finance, those who want to build their knowledge in finance; people already working in the field of IT/with a background in IT or those who want to build their knowledge in IT.
- Demonstrate high level knowledge in the field of FinTech.
- Apply FinTech principles in the industry/sector/company.
- Analyse trends in the FinTech environment.
- Analyse and understand the FinTech Regulatory Environment.
Aims and objectives:
- To provide an educational foundation for a career in FinTech.
- To enable students to make an immediate contribution in FinTech while in employment.
- To provide flexibility, knowledge, skills and motivation as a basis for future studies and career development.
- To develop a range of skills and techniques essential for successful performance in this competitive and dynamic FinTech industry.
This is an innovative programme with an end-to-end integrated delivery, covering a wide range of finance and technology topics, while providing a focus on application and regulation required in the field.
FinTech has rapidly become one of the biggest sectors in technology, and graduates with these skills are in high demand in the short and medium term. Career opportunities are available in banking, insurance, tech companies as well as innovative start-ups.
Modules will be delivered through a mix of lectures, tutorials and guest lectures. Assessment methods include written examinations, projects, reports, essays, presentation and case studies.
- Fundamentals of Financial Markets and Risks
- Financial Services Environment
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Fintech Regulatory Environment
- Corporate Finance
- Artificial Intelligence in the industry
- Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Cybersecurity
- Hedging and Derivatives
- Sources of Finance: Introduction & Valuation
- Programming Languages
It is an undergraduate degree that has been designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become computing professionals.
With ACA, you will gain the relevant knowledge, skills, and experience to prepare you for a highly rewarding career in accountancy, finance and business.