It consists of four 20 credit modules and one 40 credit module for qualified, experienced nurses to ‘top up’ their diploma to a degree in Nursing.
BCS Level 4 Certificate in Information Technology
The BCS Level 4 Certificate is designed to provide students with a programme of study relevant to the commencement and development of a career in IT. It is the academic equivalent of the first year of a British University honours degree.
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates will be able to:
- Understand how organisations use business information.
- Understand the issues related to the use of information.
- Know the features and functions of information systems.
- Be able to use IT tools to produce management information.
- Perform end user support including identifying and implementing solutions to user requests.
- Analyse technical requirements to determine resource requirements and the impact the solution will have on an organization.
- Install technical hardware and software including network, database and security components.
- Identify and resolve technical problems using troubleshooting and research techniques.
- Information Systems
- Software Development
- Computer and Network Technology
On completion of this qualification, learners are eligible to join the first year of a degree programme in Information Technology or Computing.
It is an undergraduate degree that has been designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become computing professionals.
It is a course designed to provide a thorough empirical, theoretical, and practical introduction to the field of finance and technology.