A Diploma in Gerontology Health Care is vital considering the growing elderly population and their unique health needs.
BCS Level 4 Certificate in Information Technology
The BCS Level 4 Certificate is designed to provide students with a programme of study relevant to the commencement and development of a career in IT. It is the academic equivalent of the first year of a British University honours degree.
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates will be able to:
- Understand how organisations use business information.
- Understand the issues related to the use of information.
- Know the features and functions of information systems.
- Be able to use IT tools to produce management information.
- Perform end user support including identifying and implementing solutions to user requests.
- Analyse technical requirements to determine resource requirements and the impact the solution will have on an organization.
- Install technical hardware and software including network, database and security components.
- Identify and resolve technical problems using troubleshooting and research techniques.
- Information Systems
- Software Development
- Computer and Network Technology
On completion of this qualification, learners are eligible to join the first year of a degree programme in Information Technology or Computing.
Diploma in Wound Management offers a specialized programme addressing the need for healthcare professionals with expertise in wound care.
Studying animal care at Rushmore Business School is an excellent choice for someone looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career.