It consists of four 20 credit modules and one 40 credit module for qualified, experienced nurses to ‘top up’ their diploma to a degree in Nursing.
BA (Hons) Business & Management
The BA (Hons) Business & Management course is designed to provide students with a programme of study relevant to the commencement and development of a career in general management across a wide variety of sectors and within an array of organisations f rom small businesses to large multinationals. It provides opportunities to study general management across a broad area of businesses. The course brings together a diverse team of teaching staff who collectively offer many decades of management experience and help to bring theory to life in the classroom.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Develop knowledge and critical appreciation and understanding of a broad range of locally and globally inter-related Business & Management issues.
- Demonstrate and develop a capacity to develop and apply creative and own perspectives and approaches to appreciate, understand and deal with uncertainty and complexity on a local and global level.
- Develop the capacity to critically evaluate, assess and interpret ranges of alternative innovative solutions using a range of digital and traditional sources relevant to the contemporary workplace.
- Demonstrate and develop a relevant range of enterprising, cognitive and intellectual skills specific to Business & Management.
- Develop effective interpersonal and digital communication skills to formulate,communicate and disseminate information in an appropriate manner suitable for a range of audiences.
Year 1 & 2
- Business and the Business Environment
- Marketing Essentials
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Operations
- Management Accounting
- Managing a Successful Business Project
- Business Law
- Financial Accounting
- Organisational Behaviour
- Operations & Project Management
- Business Strategy
- Business IT Systems
- Human Resources – Value & Contribution to Organisational Success
- Sales Management
- Research Project
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Human Resource Management for Leaders
- Entrepreneurship in a challenging global economy
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Business Ethics Governance & Social Responsibility
- Business Consultancy Project
It is an undergraduate degree that has been designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become computing professionals.
It is a course designed to provide a thorough empirical, theoretical, and practical introduction to the field of finance and technology.