It is designed to give students the opportunity to explore the business sector, while acquiring the knowledge, understanding and skills needed for the future.
CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing aims to equip students with the skills, knowledge and understanding to perform professionally in a support-level marketing role.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Develop a good understanding of the wider role of marketing.
- Understand a number of key concepts and be able to apply them to the business environment.
- Build the understanding of the importance of customer relationships and discover the way in which marketing communications can be used as a tool of engagement.
- See how the practical skills can be applied to future career progression.
- Marketing Principles
- Communications in Practice
It is designed to provide highly specialist, work-related qualifications in a range of vocational sectors in the field of Information Technology (IT).
It is designed to give students the opportunity to explore, gain knowledge as well as skills needed to join the IT sector on a professional level.