CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing aims to equip students with the skills, knowledge and understanding to perform professionally in a support-level marketing role.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Develop a good understanding of the wider role of marketing.
- Understand a number of key concepts and be able to apply them to the business environment.
- Build the understanding of the importance of customer relationships and discover the way in which marketing communications can be used as a tool of engagement.
- See how the practical skills can be applied to future career progression.
- Marketing Principles
- Communications in Practice
It gives students an introduction to and understanding of the business environment, management of resources, marketing, and communication.