BTEC International Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care
The content of this qualification has been designed to support progression to particular roles in health and social care, either directly via entry-level roles linked to these occupational areas or, more likely, via particular higher-education routes in the particular areas. The qualification content has been designed in consultation with employers, professional bodies and higher-education providers to ensure that the content is appropriate for the progression routes identified.
• Human Lifespan Development
• Creative and Therapeutic Activities in Health and Social Care
• Ensuring Safe Environments in Health and Social Care
• Anatomy and Physiology for Health and Social Care
• Cultural Diversity in Health and Social Care
• Ensuring Healthy Living
• Vocational Experience in a Health or Social Care Setting
• The Impact of Diet on Health
• Skills, Attributes and Values Required to Give Care
• Social Influences on Health and Wellbein
Payment plan per semester (One year, Two semesters)
To pay 50% of the annual tuition fee per semester, before the start of the course.
Payment plan per month per semester
Four instalments inclusive of 5% admin charge to be paid over four months per semester, before the start of the course.
Payment plan for full annual payment
To pay full annual payment including 5% discount, before the start of the course.
Other courses you might be interested
It provides students with the opportunity to develop major functional skills required for Beauty Therapy.
It gives students an introduction to and understanding of the business environment, management of resources, marketing, and communication.