The Tourism and Hospitality Industry is expanding rapidly worldwide and offers exciting employment prospects in the Hotel Industry. However, these employment prospects require from candidates willing to join this industry, that they possess the relevant qualifications. The Diploma in Hospitality Management aims to equip candidates with the relevant tools to join this industry.
This programme has been designed to meet the following aims:
- To provide a broad understanding of the operational aspects of the international hotel industry and a knowledge of the underlying principles involved.
- To enable students to make an immediate contribution in employment.
- To provide flexibility, knowledge, skills, and motivation as a basis for future studies and career development.
- To develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
- For those wishing to prepare for careers in the more specialized field of Hospitality Management
|1||Rooms division operations|
|2||Rooms division supervision|
|3||Food and beverage operations|
|4||Food and beverage supervision|
|5||Essentials of finance in tourism and hospitality|
|6||Customer service management in tourism and hospitality|
|7||Global tourism and hospitality|
|1||Operational finance in tourism and hospitality|
|2||Human resource management in the tourism and hospitality industry|
|3||Strategic marketing in the tourism and hospitality industry|
|4||Customer relationship management in the tourism and hospitality industry|
|5||Contemporary issues in the tourism and hospitality industry|
|6||Food and beverage management|
|7||Facilities management in the tourism and hospitality industry|
- HSC or equivalent
- Any other qualification acceptable to CTH
The Diploma in Hospitality Management is awarded by the Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality(UK).