This course provides opportunities for learners to focus on the development of the major functional skills and the wider functional skills in a Beauty Therapy context. It gives opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a Beauty Therapist.
- Follow Health and Safety practice in the Beauty Industry
- Client care and communication
- Salon Reception duties
- Hair removal technique
- Provide practical facial
- Provide Manicure Treatment
- Provide Pedicure Treatment
- Apply Makeup
- Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatment
- Certification is awarded by the Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC), which is the examining body of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC).
- CIBTAC apply a rigid set of standards governing attendance, learning and examinations.
- Examinations will be conducted for both practical and theory in Mauritius by International Examiners from CIBTAC.
- One Year
Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (UK)