The Certificate in Financial Administration and Planning (CeFAP®) has been developed to meet the needs of individuals working, or aspiring to work, in financial administration or paraplanning roles, and provides knowledge of products, services, regulation and legislation in the financial advice industry.
CeFAP® consists of four mandatory units and is mapped to the occupational standards for paraplanning. It can act as a stepping stone to becoming a financial adviser.
CeFAP® allows students to underpin learned knowledge by developing the skills required to support and maintain appropriate and ethical client relationships, and to meet clients’ priorities by considering a range of protection, investment and retirement funding products.
Those completing CeFAP® will be able to demonstrate a commitment to career progression and evidence the necessary skills and knowledge to perform a variety of roles to a higher standard.
Completing CeFAP® also indicates readiness for further study. Rushmore Business School offers a number of complementary qualifications, including the Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP®), the Certificate in Retail Banking Conduct of Business (CertRBCB®) and the Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®).
Upon successful completion of CeFAP® you will be able to:
- Show an appreciation of the financial services environment, regulation and legal framework underpinning the financial services industry
- Understand the main financial priorities of consumers and the range of products available to meet them.
- Understand the impact of socio-economic factors and taxation on consumers
- Consider the purpose and associated influences of different types of financial services products such as investment, retirement funding and protection products
- Deploy the skills required to support and maintain appropriate client relationships
- Understand the ethical considerations required when working with clients and maintain ongoing personal development within the financial services industry
- Understanding the Financial Services industry
- Understanding the Financial Services Environment
- Understanding Financial Services Products
- Working with Clients in a financial Planning Environment
Facts at a glance
- The Certificate in Financial Administration and Planning (CeFAP®) is awarded by The London School of Banking and Finance (UK)).
- CeFAP® consists of four mandatory units.
- Tuition fees for CeFAP® include the learning manual, initial assessment entry and online access to updates during the study period.
- Assessment for CeFAP® is a 2-hour multiple-choice examination split into four 30 minute sections, focusing on one unit each. Students must achieve a minimum of 70% to pass each unit. Examinations will be held at Rushmore Business School.
- Students only resit units that they have not passed, allowing them to focus on areas of weakness rather than having to revisit the entire syllabus.
Upon successful completion of this qualification you will be able to use the designation ‘CeFAP’ after your name. The London School of Banking and Finance (UK) offers a number of complementary qualifications which allow for progression into areas such as mortgage advice, banking conduct, and the Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®).
The London School of Banking and Finance (UK)) is the university college for financial education. London-based, it is a registered charity incorporated by Royal Charter that exists to ensure a flow of talented individuals into the financial services industry and related sectors. Its qualifications enable individuals to reach their full professional potential and encourage appropriate and ethical practice. It also works to enhance the financial wellbeing of future generations through its unique personal finance qualifications and wider financial capability initiatives.
The London School of Banking and Finance (UK)
For more Information on (CeFAP®), please click on the link below: