Award in Waxing provides students with the necessary understanding and skills to provide Waxing Treatments for clients.
During this course, students will learn how to perform warm and cold strip waxing. Other areas covered will be the bikini, eyebrows and underarms. Correct technique and practice are taught along with client care and consultation, contra indications and giving the correct after care advice.
This course is ideal for complete beginners to waxing and without any previous qualifications.
- Hygiene. health and safety
- Products and equipment required
- Consultation procedures
- Contra-indications to treatment
- Removal of hair using hot and cold wax
- Certification is awarded by the Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC), which is the examining body of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC).
- CIBTAC apply a rigid set of standards governing attendance, learning and examinations.
- Examinations will be conducted for both practical and theory in Mauritius by International Examiners from CIBTAC.
Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (UK)