SEMBA programme is a general management programme designed for those in, or aspiring to, senior management positions or those looking for conversion from specialist fields to that of general management.
Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
The BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma builds on the 135 GLH Diploma and is designed to provide a broad qualification on strategic management and leadership. It prepares learners to work as strategic managers and leaders with optional units in, for example, planning, creative and innovative management, and communication. The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma provides an even broader work-related focus than the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma and is particularly useful for learners who wish to progress to an MBA or other Master’s degree programme.
The BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership aims to provide students with:
- A systematic understanding and critical awareness of current problems and new insights that are at the forefront of professional management.
- Comprehensive understanding of management techniques and ability to apply.
- Originality in the application of knowledge, together with a practical understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to create and interpret knowledge in the area of management.
- A critical evaluation of current research and advanced scholarship in the management field.
- The ability to develop and apply novel approaches in handling complex and unpredictable situations.
- The ability to operate effectively in highly critical situations by dealing effectively with problems and employing a high level of skill, judgement and insight.
- The ability to respond to changes and initiate changes.
• Strategic Leadership and Management
• Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• Strategic Change Management
• Financial Principles and Techniques for the Strategic Manager
• Research Methods
• Strategic Supply Chain Management
The International Marketing course offers a comprehensive exploration of strategies, techniques, and challenges in promoting products and services across diverse international markets.
Project management is relevant to every department in an organisation, and there is increasing demand for experts to manage projects efficiently.