It is a postgraduate taught degree. It is also a conversion course which is designed for students who do not have a computing undergraduate degree.
Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
The BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is particularly suitable for mature learners who wish to follow a short programme of study that is directly related to their work experience or to an aspect of employment that they wish to move into in due course. This qualification is a BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership of the National Qualification Framework in the United Kingdom. On successful completion of this qualification, national recognition by employers enables learners to progress into or within employment and / or continue their studies to obtain an MBA.
The BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership aims to provide students with:
- A systematic understanding and critical awareness of current problems and new insights that are at the forefront of professional management.
- Comprehensive understanding of management techniques and ability to apply.
- Originality in the application of knowledge, together with a practical understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to create and interpret knowledge in the area of management.
- A critical evaluation of current research and advanced scholarship in the management field.
- The ability to develop and apply novel approaches in handling complex and unpredictable situations.
- The ability to operate effectively in highly critical situations by dealing effectively with problems and employing a high level of skill, judgement and insight.
- The ability to respond to changes and initiate changes.
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Managing Financial Principles and Techniques
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Managing Corporate Responsibility in the Wider Business Environment
- Strategic Quality and Systems Management
- Creative & Innovative Management
It is designed for aspiring managers and business leaders who want to head departments and businesses equipped with a knowledge in varying levels.
It enables marketers to influence and champion the customer experience, contribute to competitive strategy, align the organisation’s activities.