It consists of four 20 credit modules and one 40 credit module for qualified, experienced nurses to ‘top up’ their diploma to a degree in Nursing.
Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Business
Business studies is a constantly popular f ield of study that is ever evolving worldwide and which offers the possibility of employment in public and private sectors locally and abroad. In view of the need for relevant qualif ications in the f ield, Rushmore Business School offers a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business to equip students with the relevant tools to join the industry.
Upon completion of the HND, students can move to the f inal year of an honours degree, awarded by Leeds Beckett University in collaboration with Rushmore Business School.
The HND Business programme content has been developed to assist students who aspire to hold managerial positions in service organisations. Designed to equip students with knowledge, understanding and skills required in the field, or to move up to an undergraduate degree, the course also covers a mixture of core modules in essential business activities. Each module will be assessed through assignments and/or workplace-relevant activities, where applicable.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Obtain an educational foundation for a range of administrative and managerial careers in business.
- Make an immediate contribution in employment.
- Move to further studies or career steps based on the flexibility, knowledge, skills and motivation acquired through the programme.
- Develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for a successful career.
- 1. Business and the Business Environment
- 2 Marketing Processes and Planning
- 3 Human Resource Management
- 4 Business Law
- 5 Accounting Principles
- 6 Leadership and Management
- 7 Professional Identity and Practice
- 8 Managing a Successful Business Project
- 9 Financial Management
- 10 Organizational Behaviour
- 11 Identifying Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- 12 Pitching & Negotiation Skills
- 13 Global Business Environment
- 14 Digital Marketing
- 15 Research Project
It is an undergraduate degree that has been designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become computing professionals.
It is a course designed to provide a thorough empirical, theoretical, and practical introduction to the field of finance and technology.