Pearson BTEC International Level 3 Diploma in Engineering
The Level 3 Diploma in Engineering is designed to provide work-related skills in multiple vocational sectors. This course caters for the high demand in the field of engineering, while remaining up to date with new technologies being used. Covering a maxium of engineering-related areas of potential interest, the programme is flexible and gives graduates access to senior technician roles further in their careers.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Show a depth of knowledge and make analytical judgements in various situations.
- Use analysis, research and evaluation to provide recommendations and solutions.
- Deploy appropriate techniques, processes and skills.
- Come up with creativity and originality in engineering problems.
- Make judgements about the risks and limitations of methods.
- Draw conclusions based on available data and manipulation.
- Operate ethically in work related environments.
- Communicate efficiently using appropriate engineering terms.
- Make adjustments to meet the needs and expectations of other peers.
- Familiarise themselves with health and safety practice and regulations at the work place.
- Explore entrepreneurial attributes.
- Mechanical Principles
- Delivery of Engineering Processes Safely as a Team
- Calculus to Solve Engineering Problems
- Principles and Applications of Fluid Mechanics
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Product Design and Manufacture in Engineering
- Applied Commercial and Quality Principles in Engineering
- Further Engineering Mathematics
- Dynamic Mechanical Principles in Practice
- Modern Manufacturing Systems
- Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
It provides students with the opportunity to develop major functional skills required for Beauty Therapy.