Pearson BTEC International Level 3 Diploma in Business
The Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business gives students an introduction to and understanding of the business environment, management of resources, marketing and communication – all fundamental to the success of business organisations. It prepares students for future employment by equipping them with the required knowledge, understanding and skills. The programme provides career development and progression opportunities for further education and professional development programmes within the same or related areas of study. Furthermore, this qualification provides opportunities for learners to develop their communication skills as they progress through the course.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Show depth of knowledge and development of understanding in familiar and unfamiliar situations (for example, explain why, make judgements based on analysis).
- Evaluate complex concepts/ideas/ actions and make reasoned and confident judgements.
- Use analysis, research and evaluation to make recommendations and influence proposals.
- Deploy appropriate advanced techniques/processes/skills and demonstrate creativity/originality/own ideas.
- Make judgements about risks and limitations of techniques/processes.
- Innovate or generate new techniques/processes for new situations.
- Analyse and manipulate information to draw conclusions and apply initiative appropriately.
- Operate ethically in work-related environments, take decisions related to and apply divergent and lateral thinking in work-related contexts.
- Communicate effectively using appropriate behavioural and language registers.
- Show innovative approaches to dealing with individuals and groups.
- Make adjustments to meet the needs/expectations of others (negotiation skills) and generates new or alternative solutions to specified problems.
- Explore entrepreneurial attributes.
- 1 Research and Plan a Marketing Campaign
- 2 Managing an Event
- 3 International Business
- 4 Business Decision Making
- 5 Human Resources
- 6 Exploring Business
- 7 Business Finance
- 8 Principles of Management
- 9 Team Building in Business
It is designed to provide highly specialist, work-related qualifications in a range of vocational sectors in the field of Information Technology (IT).