It is designed to provide highly specialist, work-related qualifications in a range of vocational sectors in the field of Information Technology (IT).
Pearson BTEC International Level 2 (SRF) Diploma in Business
The Pearson BTEC Level 2 in Business qualification is designed to give students the opportunity to explore the business sector, while acquiring the knowledge, understanding and skills needed for future employment.
Students will learn essential skills such as enterprise and entrepreneurship, sales, finance, logistics, business support and written communication skills, giving them the opportunity to take their first step towards a career in the business world.
The course is meant for applicants who do not hold a Cambridge School Certificate (SC) or equivalent. Students who complete the Level 2 qualification can progress to Level 3 qualifications which are equivalent to A-levels or to a University Foundation Course.
- To provide an educational foundation for a range of administrative and management careers in business.
- Give full-time learners the opportunity to enter employment in the business sector or to progress to Level 3.
- Provide education and training for business employees.
- Give learners the opportunity to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
- Business Purposes
- Business Organizations
- Financial forecasting for business
- People in organisations
- Using office equipment
- Business communication through documentation
- Business ethics
- Bookkeeping for business
- Business enterprise
- Working in business teams
- The marketing plan
Entry classes will be provided.
It is designed to give students the opportunity to explore, gain knowledge as well as skills needed to join the IT sector on a professional level.
It provides students with an understanding of two closely aligned industries, whilst allowing them to build their credit portfolio and skill set ready.