It is designed to give students the opportunity to explore the business sector, while acquiring the knowledge, understanding and skills needed for the future.
Pearson BTEC International Level 2 Diploma (SRF) in Information Technology
The Pearson BTEC Level 2 in Information Technology qualification is designed to give students the opportunity to explore, gain knowledge and understanding as well as skills needed to join the IT sector on a professional level. Students will learn essential skills such as IT support and fault diagnosis, programming, database design, website production and digital graphics.
Students who complete the Level 2 qualification can progress to Level 3 qualifications which are equivalent to A-levels or to a University Foundation Course.
- Give full-time learners the opportunity to enter employment in the IT sector or to progress to Level 3.
- Provide education and training for IT employees.
- Give learners the opportunity to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
- Communication in the IT Industry Products
- Installing Computer Hardware
- Installing Computer Software
- Working in the IT Industry
- Computer Systems
- Setting up an IT Network
- IT Security
English classes will be provided.
It is designed to provide highly specialist, work-related qualifications in a range of vocational sectors in the field of Information Technology (IT).
It provides students with an understanding of two closely aligned industries, whilst allowing them to build their credit portfolio and skill set ready.