It is designed to give students the opportunity to explore the business sector, while acquiring the knowledge, understanding and skills needed for the future.
Pearson BTEC International Level 2 Diploma (SRF) in Hospitality
The Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Hospitality is designed to provide students with the opportunity to explore, gain a profound knowledge and understanding and develop skills needed for professional positions in the hospitality industry.
Covering the core elements needed in all areas within the industry, students will learn essential skills such as event planning and management and customer service, as a first step towards a career in the hospitality industry. The course is meant for applicants who do not hold a Cambridge School Certificate (SC) or equivalent. Students who complete the Level 2 qualification can progress to Level 3 qualifications which are equivalent to A-levels or to a University Foundation Course.
- Give full-time learners the opportunity to enter employment in the hospitality industry or to progress to Level 3.
- Provide education and training for hospitality employees.
- Give learners the opportunity to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
- Working in the Hospitality Industry
- Products, Services and Support in the Hospitality Industry
- Customer Service Skills in the Hospitality Industry
- Providing Customer Service in Hospitality
- Planning and Running a Hospitality Event
- Hospitality Workplace Skills
- Hospitality Front Office Operations
- Bookkeeping for Business
- Hospitality Operations in Travel and Tourism
English classes will be provided.
It is designed to provide highly specialist, work-related qualifications in a range of vocational sectors in the field of Information Technology (IT).
It is designed to give students the opportunity to explore, gain knowledge as well as skills needed to join the IT sector on a professional level.