The CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing enables marketers to influence and champion the customer experience, contribute to competitive strategy, align the organisation’s activities to the customer and manage marketing activities. It is a challenging, strategic two-stage marketing qualification. Students will be required to work on a project.
The MBA Executive is designed for aspiring managers and business leaders who want to head departments and businesses equipped with a knowledge in varying levels of subject areas and cultural contexts. The programme draws upon the candidates’ skills. Due to the applied nature of the award, emphasis is laid upon an integrated and practical (professional) approach over a theoretical one. Teaching will evolve with the changing needs of the world environment and will be based on high quality research.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Possess the ability to apply and transfer theoretical underpinning & contemporary management techniques within complex global organisational context.
- Be able to demonstrate capability to enhance organisational performance by employing strategic frameworks in multicultural settings.
- Be capable of employing critical thinking to evaluate organisations and communicate decisions by working in groups as well as with clients.
- Demonstrate transferable personal and interpersonal skills required for successful leadership and achievement for managers and entrepreneurs in contemporary organisations.
- Be capable of applying practical skills and techniques of undertaking management research and applying theoretical knowledge to strategic issues in a real business context.
Applicants will be required to complete 10 modules of the Level 7 Post Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership awarded from BTEC Pearson (UK)during year 1, and 2 further modules of the MBA programme during year 2 as well as the Business Consultancy Project.
Level 7 Post Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership Modules
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Managing Financial Principles and Techniques
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Managing Corporate Responsibility in the Wider Business Environment
- Strategic Quality and Systems Management
- Creative & Innovative Management
- Entrepreneurship and Risk Management
- Cross-cultural HRM
- MBA Consultancy Project
After the completion of all the modules, students will be awarded an MBA Executive from Leeds Beckett University (UK).
It is a postgraduate taught degree. It is also a conversion course which is designed for students who do not have a computing undergraduate degree.
It is designed to provide a broad qualification on strategic management and leadership. It prepares learners to work as strategic managers and leaders.