The CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing enables marketers to influence and champion the customer experience, contribute to competitive strategy, align the organisation’s activities to the customer and manage marketing activities. It is a challenging, strategic two-stage marketing qualification. Students will be required to work on a project.
The LLM Master of Law (Top up) is for those who have passed the Post Graduate Diploma in Law (PGDL) and wish to obtain a masters degree through a 10,000-15,000 word dissertation on a specific area of law.
Students will be provided with training in research methods and will be in regular contact with their dissertation supervisor. This course will help students who wish to further their career in a specialised area of law and business, gain the relevant expertise.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Formulate and execute a plan for legal research in an independently identified topic, investigating a question which is capable of sustaining a substantial piece of academic writing.
- Evaluate various research methodologies and adopt, with justification, a methodological approach which is appropriate to the matter being investigated.
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of knowledge and critical thought at the forefront of legal scholarship by identifying, evaluating and synthesizing primary and secondary research material relevant to a chosen area of enquiry.
- Show originality in the use of knowledge and the application of method and theory to produce a work of independent scholarship.
- Learn interdependently and independently and accept responsibility for subsequent career and continuing professional development.
The LLM Master of Laws adheres to the QAA’s descriptor for a higher education qualification at level 7: master’s degree (England, Wales, and Northern Ireland). It is a 180 credit award.
Dissertation / Research Methods
It is a postgraduate taught degree. It is also a conversion course which is designed for students who do not have a computing undergraduate degree.
It is designed to provide a broad qualification on strategic management and leadership. It prepares learners to work as strategic managers and leaders.