It consists of four 20 credit modules and one 40 credit module for qualified, experienced nurses to ‘top up’ their diploma to a degree in Nursing.
Level 3 Diploma in Spa Therapy
This course provides students with the opportunity to develop major functional skills required for Spa Therapy. They will have the opportunity to develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attributes essential for professional success as a Spa Therapist.
- Certification is awarded by the Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC), which is the examining body of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC).
- CIBTAC applies a rigid set of standards governing attendance, learning and examinations.
- Examinations will be conducted for both practical and theory in Mauritius by International Examiners from CIBTAC.
- Provide Exfoliation and Body Wrap Treatments
- Provide Heat & Water and Monitor and Maintain the Treatment Area
- Monitor and Maintain Health & Safety in the Salon
- Provide Indian Head Massage
- Provide Body Massage
- Anatomy & Physiology for Beauty & Spa Therapy
It is an undergraduate degree that has been designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become computing professionals.
It is a course designed to provide a thorough empirical, theoretical, and practical introduction to the field of finance and technology.