It consists of four 20 credit modules and one 40 credit module for qualified, experienced nurses to ‘top up’ their diploma to a degree in Nursing.
Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Services
This course provides students with the opportunity to develop major functional skills required for Beauty Therapy. They will have the opportunity to develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attributes essential for professional success as a Beauty Therapist.
- Certification is awarded by the Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC), which is the examining body of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC).
- CIBTAC applies a rigid set of standards governing attendance, learning and examinations.
- Examinations will be conducted for both practical and theory in Mauritius by International Examiners from CIBTAC.
- Follow Health and Safety in the Salon
- Client care & Communication in beauty related industries
- Provide Facial Skin Care
- Provide Waxing Services
- Provide Manicure & Pedicure Services
- Salon Reception Duties
- Provide Eyelash & Eyebrow Services
It is an undergraduate degree that has been designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become computing professionals.
It is a course designed to provide a thorough empirical, theoretical, and practical introduction to the field of finance and technology.