It consists of four 20 credit modules and one 40 credit module for qualified, experienced nurses to ‘top up’ their diploma to a degree in Nursing.
CTH Level 6 Professional Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
The Professional Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management programme aims to equip students with an integrated understanding in and critical awareness of management issues in Tourism and Hospitality institutions, and assists them to take effective roles within.
In accordance with the QAA benchmark statements on the provision of Professional Diploma in Business, Management and Engineering, the Professional Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management programme provides students with relevant comprehension of the Tourism and Hospitality Industry and its key functions. In parallel, the programme provides the skills and knowledge needed for professional entry in the field.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Understand the local, national and international context within which Tourism and Hospitality organizations operate and the inter dependencies between tourism and hospitality activities and other sector activities.
- Apply theory and practice underpinning the structure, organisation and management of Tourism and Hospitality organisations including regulatory requirements.
- Apply theory and practice of the technical aspects of Tourism and Hospitality management at both a strategic and operational levels within organisations.
- Grasp the procedures and practices involved in planning and strategizing.
- Put in practice the principles of consultancy and the theories and practices found in leadership.
- The Strategic Impact of the Business Environment
- Managing Events for Hospitality and Tourism
- Business Strategy for Hospitality & Tourism
- Quality Management for Hospitality and Tourism
It is an undergraduate degree that has been designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become computing professionals.
It is a course designed to provide a thorough empirical, theoretical, and practical introduction to the field of finance and technology.