It consists of four 20 credit modules and one 40 credit module for qualified, experienced nurses to ‘top up’ their diploma to a degree in Nursing.
CTH Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Tourism Management
The Diploma in Tourism Management programme content has been developed for students who are already part of as well as those who wish to join the hospitality and tourism industry in managerial capacities. It is designed to provide students with the relevant knowledge, understanding and skills required in the professional field or towards an undergraduate degree.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Have the educational foundation required for a range of administrative and management careers in tourism and hospitality.
- Be critical and creative scholars who produce innovative solutions to problems,apply research skills to business challenges and communicate effectively and perceptively.
- Possess a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
- Travel and Tourism Operations
- Travel Geography
- Finance in Tourism and Hospitality
- Customer Service Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Destination Analysis
- Travel and Tourism Supervision
- Global Tourism and Hospitality
- Understanding Funding and Finance in Tourism and Hospitality
- Human Resource Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Tour Operations Management
- Customer Relationship Management in the Tourism and Hospitality industry
- Strategic Marketing in the Tourism and Hospitality industry
- Contemporary Issues in the Tourism and Hospitality industry
- Sustainable Tourism and Destination Development
It is an undergraduate degree that has been designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become computing professionals.
It is a course designed to provide a thorough empirical, theoretical, and practical introduction to the field of finance and technology.