A Diploma in Gerontology Health Care is vital considering the growing elderly population and their unique health needs.
CTH Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management
The Diploma in Hospitality Management programme content has been developed for students who are already part of as well as those who wish to join the hospitality and tourism industry in managerial capacities. It is designed to provide students with the relevant knowledge, understanding and skills required in the professional field or towards an undergraduate degree.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Have the educational foundation required for a range of administrative and management careers in Tourism and Hospitality.
- Be critical and creative scholars who produce innovative solutions to problems,apply research skills to business challenges and communicate effectively and perceptively.
- Possess a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
- Rooms Division Operations
- Rooms Division Supervision
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Food and Beverage Supervision
- Finance in Tourism and Hospitality
- Customer Service Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Global Tourism and Hospitality
- Understanding Funding and Finance in Tourism and Hospitality
- Human Resource Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Customer Relationship Management in the Tourism and Hospitality industry
- Strategic Marketing in the Tourism and Hospitality industry
- Contemporary Issues in the Tourism and Hospitality industry
- Food and Beverage Management
- Facilities Management in the Tourism and Hospitality industry
Diploma in Wound Management offers a specialized programme addressing the need for healthcare professionals with expertise in wound care.
Studying animal care at Rushmore Business School is an excellent choice for someone looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career.