It is a postgraduate taught degree. It is also a conversion course which is designed for students who do not have a computing undergraduate degree.
CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing
The CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Marketing enables marketers to influence and champion the customer experience, contribute to competitive strategy, align the organisation’s activities to the customer and manage marketing activities. It is a challenging, strategic two-stage marketing qualification. Students will be required to work on a project.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Be given insight into marketing concepts and tools, and how these are applied to deliver results.
- Explore an emerging marketing theme and evaluate its impact on current marketing practice. Students will be expected to provide a project.
- Global Marketing Decisions
- Corporate Digital Communication
- Creating Entrepreneurial Change
It is designed to provide a broad qualification on strategic management and leadership. It prepares learners to work as strategic managers and leaders.
It is designed for aspiring managers and business leaders who want to head departments and businesses equipped with a knowledge in varying levels.