It consists of four 20 credit modules and one 40 credit module for qualified, experienced nurses to ‘top up’ their diploma to a degree in Nursing.
CIM Level 6 Diploma in Sustainable Marketing
- Understanding the sustainability landscape and its wider concepts; what it means for business and society;
- Assess the organization’s greater purpose (including societal commitment), and the role of marketing in achieving sustainability now and in the future;
- Determine an appropriate customer focused approach to the sustainability challenge;
- Evaluate ways to collaborate and co-create with stakeholders to deliver change;
- Determine the resource required to effect change and deliver long term value driven and profitable solutions;
- Create an action plan to implement change and measure results through effective metrics
- Marketing & Digital Strategy
- Innovation in Marketing
It is an undergraduate degree that has been designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become computing professionals.
It is a course designed to provide a thorough empirical, theoretical, and practical introduction to the field of finance and technology.