It consists of four 20 credit modules and one 40 credit module for qualified, experienced nurses to ‘top up’ their diploma to a degree in Nursing.
CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing
The Chartered institute of Marketing (CIM) Certificate in Professional Marketing aims to provide the practising marketer with relevant, contemporary marketing content to equip them for the current global landscape.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Establish the knowledge, skills and understanding to be able to perform at an operational level.
- Perform an essential and successful professional marketing role within the workplace.
- Understand the wider role of marketing and how their practical skills can be applied to their career progression within the marketing profession.
- Integrated Communications
- Customer Experience OR Digital Marketing
It is an undergraduate degree that has been designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become computing professionals.
It is a course designed to provide a thorough empirical, theoretical, and practical introduction to the field of finance and technology.