It consists of four 20 credit modules and one 40 credit module for qualified, experienced nurses to ‘top up’ their diploma to a degree in Nursing.
BSc (Hons) Computing
The BSc (Hons) Computing is an undergraduate degree that has been designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become computing professionals. The degree offers a unique opportunity for students to develop a wide range of computing skills including, but not limited to, cyber security, data science, artificial intelligence, web development, networking and software engineering. The degree’s flexible curriculum allows students to adapt their learning towards their career aspirations and interests within the field of computing.
- 1. Provide students with a thorough grounding in the practical and theoretical fundamentals that underpin the discipline of computing.
- 2. Enable students to demonstrate problem-solving and evaluation skills in the design, development and testing of technological solutions to solve well-specified problems.
- 3. Develop students’ understanding and application of concepts, principles and practices in the context of well-defined computing scenarios, showing judgment in the selection of appropriate tools and techniques.
- 4. Develop students’ command over the management of computing projects consistent with industry best practices and methodologies.
- 5. Develop students’ ability to effectively communicate their work to diverse audiences through both written and oral formats.
- 6. Help students develop the interpersonal qualities and professional attributes required by employers including reliability, integrity, ethical approach, dependability, teamwork and reflection.
- 7. Enable students to become effective independent learners by taking responsibility for their learning and professional development
- Computing Fundamentals
- Introduction to Networking
- Introduction to Web Design
- Introduction to Programming
- Operating Systems
- Introduction to AI and Data Science
- Software Design, Development and Engineering
- Relational Databases
- Computing Research Skills, Professional Practice and Ethics
- Data Structures, Algorithms and Advanced Programming
- Advanced Networking Concepts
- Advanced Web Application Development
- Project and Dissertation
- Strategic Cyber Security
- AI and Data Science Applications
- Information Engineering
- Cyber Security: Attack and Defense
It is a course designed to provide a thorough empirical, theoretical, and practical introduction to the field of finance and technology.
With ACA, you will gain the relevant knowledge, skills, and experience to prepare you for a highly rewarding career in accountancy, finance and business.