A Diploma in Gerontology Health Care is vital considering the growing elderly population and their unique health needs.
BA (Hons) Business & Management (Advanced Entry)
The BA (Hons) Business & Management course is designed to provide students with a programme of study relevant to the commencement and development of a career in general management across a wide variety of sectors and within an array of organisations f rom small businesses to large multinationals. It provides opportunities to study general management across a broad area of businesses. The course brings together a diverse team of teaching staff who collectively offer many decades of management experience and help to bring theory to life in the classroom.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
- Develop knowledge and critical appreciation and understanding of a broad range of locally and globally inter-related Business & Management issues.
- Demonstrate and develop a capacity to develop and apply creative and own perspectives and approaches to appreciate, understand and deal with uncertainty and complexity on a local and global level.
- Develop the capacity to critically evaluate, assess and interpret ranges of alternative innovative solutions using a range of digital and traditional sources relevant to the contemporary workplace.
- Demonstrate and develop a relevant range of enterprising, cognitive and intellectual skills specific to Business & Management.
- Develop effective interpersonal and digital communication skills to formulate, communicate and disseminate information in an appropriate manner suitable for a range of audiences.
Applicants with a Higher National Diploma in Business awarded from BTEC Pearson (UK) or a Diploma in Management will obtain Advanced Entry into the BA (Hons) Business & Management final year and will have to complete the following modules:
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Human Resource Management for Leaders
- Entrepreneurship in a challenging global economy
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Business Ethics Governance & Social Responsibility
- Business Consultancy Project
Diploma in Wound Management offers a specialized programme addressing the need for healthcare professionals with expertise in wound care.
Studying animal care at Rushmore Business School is an excellent choice for someone looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career.