It consists of four 20 credit modules and one 40 credit module for qualified, experienced nurses to ‘top up’ their diploma to a degree in Nursing.
Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
AAT works across the globe with around 130,000 members in more than 90 countries. Our members are represented at every level of the finance and accounting world.
Accounting is at the heart of every business and AAT is a name that employers trust. The AAT qualifications are quality investments as they are globally recognised and provide the right type of skills for immediate employment.
What we offer?
We offer 3 accounting qualifications:
- 1) AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2)
- 2) AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3)
- 3) AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4)
You can start with any qualification depending on your existing skills and experience. Take the AAT Skill check test on the AAT website to find out the best qualification to start with.
The career opportunities include jobs in forensic accounting, accounting software development, education & research, parliament, global charity finance, fintech accounting consulting and many more.
Computer based assessments (CBAs) are scheduled on demand throughout the year.
From AAT to ACA
ICAEW has teamed up with the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) to provide a route that allows people to gain the AAT qualification and to progress onto the ACA via a faster route.
Foundation Certificate in Accounting
Prepares you for junior and entry-level accounting roles by delivering a solid foundation in finance administration, covering areas such as double entry bookkeeping to basic costing principles and using accounting software.
Advanced Diploma in Accounting
You will master more complex accounting disciplines including financial processes, advanced bookkeeping, final accounts and ethical practices for accountants. If you successfully complete this qualification, you can apply for AAT associate bookkeeping membership and achieve professional AATQB status.
Professional Diploma in Accounting
You will cover higher accounting tasks including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance, as well as optional specialist units including business tax, personal tax, external auditing, credit management, and cash and treasury management. If you successfully complete this qualification and fulfil the work experience requirements, you can apply for AAT full membership and achieve professional MAAT status.
- Registration fees are payable directly to AAT: £145
- Assessment Fees: £70–80 / assessment
Tuition fees and assessment fees are payable to Rushmore Business School.
- 1. Bookkeeping Transactions
- 2. Bookkeeping Controls
- 3. Elements of Costing
- 4. Using Accounting Software
- 5. Work Effectively in Finance
- 6. Foundation Certificate Synoptic Assessment
- 1. Advanced Bookkeeping
- 2. Final Accounts Preparation
- 3. Management Accounting: Costing
- 4. Indirect Tax
- 5. Ethics for Accountants
- 6. Spreadsheets for Accounting
- 7. Advanced Diploma Synoptic Assessment
- 1. Management Accounting: Budgeting
- 2. Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- 3. Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- 4. Accounting Systems and Controls
- 5. Professional Diploma Synoptic Assessment
It is an undergraduate degree that has been designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become computing professionals.
It is a course designed to provide a thorough empirical, theoretical, and practical introduction to the field of finance and technology.