Participants in the Microsoft Project 2013 course will learn how to develop project plans, manage project resources and how to report project status efficiently and realistically. The course is meant for project managers, team leaders or team members. Features of Microsoft Project 2013 will improve project management capabilities of participants.
Upon completion of this Microsoft Project course, participants should be able to:
- Use project management terminology and understand its basic principles.
- Develop a project plan incorporating tasks.
- Create and assign project resources.
- Assign and manage a budget
- Resolve over-allocated project resources.
- Display and edit projects in various views.
- Track a project
- Manage and report project costs and progress.
- Generate and interpret reports.
- Create custom fields and customize Microsoft Project for their specific organization.
- 12 Hours
For more information, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org