This Manicure and Pedicure Course will cover correct nail care of the hands and feet. Filing, shaping, cuticle work, and relevant massage for the hands and for the pedicure, it will cover correct nail care of the feet: filing, shaping, cuticle work and relevant massage for the feet. This is one course that covers both subjects. Students will also know how to polish the nail properly, contra indications and consultations. Aftercare advice is all covered on this pedicure course as well as recognising skin and nail diseases and disorders and infectious foot diseases. You will also know how to polish the nails properly both with regular colours and in French Varnish Finish.
- Health and Safety
- Client care and communication within beauty related industry
- Promote and sell products and services to clients
- Provide manicure treatment
- Provide pedicure treatment
- Certification is awarded by the Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC), which is the examining body of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC).
- CIBTAC apply a rigid set of standards governing attendance, learning and examinations.
- Examinations will be conducted for both practical and theory in Mauritius by International Examiners from CIBTAC.
Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (UK)