Business studies as an ever popular field of syudy is developing rapidly worldwide, thus offering employment in various private and public companies/ organisations across borders.
However,individuals willing to join the Business World need to possess relevant qualifications.
In this context, Rushmore Business School offers an Higher National Diploma(HND) in Business to equip students with the relevant tools to join this industry.
After completion of the Higher National Diploma(HND), students can progress to the final year of a honours degree awarded by Leeds Beckett University in collaboration with Rushmore Business School in Mauritius.
The Higher National Diploma(HND) in Business has been designed to meet the following aims:
- To provide an educational foundation for a range of administrative and management careers in business
- To enable students to make an immediate contribution in employment
- To provide flexibility, knowledge, skills and motivation as a basis for future studies and career development
- To develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life
The HND Business programme content has been developed to assist students who are in plan to enter management functions of service organisations. The course has been designed to equip students with the knowledge, understanding and skills required for success in future employment or for progression to an undergraduate degree. Students will study a mixture of core modules covering essential business activities. Each module will be assessed through assignments , where possible, to workplace-relevant activities.
Part-time or Full time covering 16 units.
Each unit requires 60 guided learning hours.
|1||Business and the Business Environment|
|3||Human Resource Management|
|4||Management and Operations|
|6||Managing a Successful Business Project|
|10||Operations & Project Management|
|12||Business IT Systems|
|13||Human Resources- Value & Contribution to Organisational Success|
A pass in at least one A-Level; or
- A School Certificate with relevant work experience; or
- Any other qualifications recognised by Pearson.
Full Time / Part Time