The Certificate in Nail Technologies is a self-contained qualification that enables Candidates to build the
necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide basic manicure and pedicure and also apply
and maintain nail enhancement services for Clients.
- Follow Health & Safety in the Salon
- Provide Manicure treatment
- Provide Pedicure treatment
- Apply and maintain nail enhancement (Acrylic & Gel)
- Certification is awarded by the Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology
(CIBTAC), which is the examining body of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC),
- CITBAC apply a rigid set of standards governing attendance, learning and examinations.
- Examinations will be conducted for both practical and theory in Mauritius by International Examiners from CIBTAC.
Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (UK)
*MQA Approval in Process