The route aims to provide part qualified accountants with a programme of study which enables them to critically appraise current accounting practice in the context of contemporary theory and to evaluate the role of accounting in business. This course is linked with ACCA papers P1, P2 and P3.
Outcomes of the Course:
- Analyse and critically evaluate current practice in finance and accounting.
- Critically evaluate modern finance and accounting issues, theories and methodologies.
- Determine and evaluate the relationship and tensions between accounting theory and practice.
- Develop and test appropriate hypotheses relating theory to practice.
- Identify and review the strategic choices available to an organisation and critically evaluate these choices by applying a range of financial and non-financial measures.
- Learn interdependently and independently and accept responsibility for subsequent career and continuing professional development.
|2||Governance Risk and Ethics|
Applicants must hold any degree in Accounting and Finance or related discipline.
Any other qualification(s) recognised by Leeds Beckett University.
Holder of ACCA Level 2 qualification may also apply.
Advanced Entry for Fully Qualified ACCA
Leeds Beckett University (UK)
1 Year F-Time / 2 Years P-Time