The Diploma in Quantity Surveying has been designed to equip candidates with the relevant skills to join the construction industry. On completion of the Diploma, students can proceed to the final year of the BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying Commercial Management to obtain a degree awarded by Leeds Beckett University. The Diploma in Quantity Surveying provides a broad-based education enabling successful students to enter into careers in design, construction or operations in the building industry.
Upon successful completion of this course, it is expected that students will be able to:
- Foster a critical and reflective understanding of the areas of study and their application.
- Assist students to develop a range of skills and competencies which will enable them to make an effective contribution to their chosen careers.
- Create a range of learning opportunities which facilitate access and progression to allow personal and career development and the achievement of appropriate awards.
- Establish an appropriate foundation for a life time of continuing professional development.
- Develop an appreciation of the inter-relationships between the professions and specialisms involved in the built environment.
|1||Construction Technology 1 Domestic Construction|
|2||Legal Framework and Regulation|
|3||Documentation and Estimating|
|4||Introduction to Commercial Economics|
|5||Collaborative Working Apps|
|1||Construction Technology 2 Non-Domestic Construction|
|6||Measurement & Estimating|
| 2 A-Levels or equivalent
When applying for admission, completed application forms must be accompanied by:
| Copies of certificates and transcripts of results.
| Two recent passport size photographs.
| A non-refundable application fee of MUR 1,000 payable to the Rushmore Business School.
| Copy of ID card or birth certificate
Leeds Beckett University (UK),after completion of the first two years, students will be awarded a Diploma of Higher Education in Quantity Surveying from Leeds Beckett University (UK) and will be qualified to progress to the third year.
Full Time / Part Time