The Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing enables marketers to influence and champion the customer experience, contribute to competitive strategy, align the organisation’s activities to the customer and manage marketing activities. It is a challenging, strategic two-stage marketing qualification.
Upon successful completion of this course, it is expected that graduates will:
Be given insight into marketing concepts and tools, and how these are applied to deliver results.
Explore an emerging marketing theme and evaluate its impact on current marketing practice. Students will be expected to provide a project.
|2||Analysis and Decision|
|3||Marketing Leadership and Planning|
|4||Managing Corporate Reputation|
|Stage 2||Work-based project|
– CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing OR
– A Business Marketing Bachelor’s
– Working experience at Senior Marketing Management Level OR
– Any other qualification accepted by the Awarding body
- Successful completion of Stage 1 AND
- Experience in a senior marketing management role
Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK)