This beauty facial course covers the professional facials performed in Spas and Salons. Along with the face treatment, the course also includes eyelash/ eyebrow treatment, makeup and electrical facial. The course will cover skin analysis and how to choose the correct face mask according to the skin diagnosis and learn how to recognise and treat different skin types and conditions.
- Follow health and safety practice in the Salon
- Client care and communication within beauty related industry
- Promote and sell products and services to clients
- Provide facial skincare
- Provide eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- Apply Makeup
- Certification is awarded by the Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC), which is the examining body of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC).
- CIBTAC apply a rigid set of standards governing attendance, learning and examinations.
- Examinations will be conducted for both practical and theory in Mauritius by International Examiners from CIBTAC.
Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (UK)